Mac Os 10.3 for $59.00

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by MrMacMan, Nov 26, 2004.

  1. MrMacMan macrumors 604

    MrMacMan

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2001
    Location:
    1 Block away from NYC.
    #1
    Question is:
    Should I buy it?

    I had originally bought it, but because of problems with filevault it deleted my personal user folder, which caused many tantrums and subsequent rolling back of my OS to 10.2 and selling of my said 10.3 Disk to a friend, who wanted it anyway.


    Sooo, now that is gotten 'better' should I buy it for a lowered price?

    The thing is, now that 10.4 is coming should I just wait for it, I'm not really missing out on many applications so far...

    Wait or Buy?
     
  2. rendezvouscp macrumors 68000

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2003
    Location:
    Long Beach, California
    #2
    Wait if you aren't missing anything critical right now. When Tiger is released, you'll definitely want to upgrade, and you'll "save" money by not buying now.
    -Chase
     
  3. MrMacMan thread starter macrumors 604

    MrMacMan

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2001
    Location:
    1 Block away from NYC.
    #3
    Yeah thats what I'm thinking, I mean besides the updrades there aren't many apps that need 10.3 so I think.
     

Share This Page