Mac OS Rumor MadLib (Fill it out and post it darnit)

Discussion in 'Community' started by springscansing, Nov 29, 2002.

1. springscansing macrumors 6502a

springscansing

Okie, get pickin. Write em down or something.

0) Person's name
    1) Name of a tech company
    2) A number from 1 to 30
    3) Adjective
    4) Noun
    5) Number from 1 to 10
    6) Number from 1 to 10000
    7) Adjective
    8) Noun
    9) Adjective
    10) Tech company
    11) Noun
    12) Adjective

Okie.... here we go. Fill em in and post it so we can all read it.

I have been told by my friend (0) who works at (1), that Apple will be releasing a new machine in about (2) months. It is supposedly very (3). The new model, code-named (4), will feature a (5) ghz processor, as well as a maximum of (6) MB of RDRAM. Some people will wonder if this new system will be (7) enough to compete with the PCs due to be out then. Also, in order to help the company's image, Apple will change their name to (8). Another rumor, originally considered to be (9), is now very likely: Apple will merge with (10). The new company will feature a mascot, (11). This approach is sure to be very (12), and hopefully it will win back a large amount of Apple's marketshare.

2. springscansing thread starter macrumors 6502a

springscansing

Re: Mac OS Rumor MadLib (Fill it out and post it darnit)

I have been told by my friend Jeremy who works at Dell, that Apple will be releasing a new machine in about 7 months. It is supposedly very strong. The new model, code-named Boy, will feature a 7 ghz processor, as well as a maximum of 117 MB of RDRAM. Some people will wonder if this new system will be sweet enough to compete with the PCs due to be out then. Also, in order to help the company's image, Apple will change their name to Skirt. Another rumor, originally considered to be warm, is now very likely: Apple will merge with Lexmark. The new company will feature a mascot, Khakis. This approach is sure to be very sexy, and hopefully it will win back a large amount of Apple's marketshare.

3. springscansing thread starter macrumors 6502a

springscansing

My friend filled that one out by the way, not me, lol.

4. ddtlm macrumors 65816

Oh no, poor Jeremy, now that Dell and Apple know that he talked he's gona get the axe!

In other news, I think the paragraph should start out like "I have just received some rumors you will like. Of course they're from an anonymous yet reliable source" or something like that. Make sure to mention "reliable" and/or "proven" source(s). Perhaps have a bar and some drinks involved.

5. JSRockit macrumors 6502a

JSRockit

I have been told by my friend Slap Nappy who works at Byte, that Apple will be releasing a new machine in about eleventeen months. It is supposedly very tricked out. The new model, code-named butternut doughnut, will feature a 8 ghz processor, as well as a maximum of 2867 MB of RDRAM. Some people will wonder if this new system will be silly enough to compete with the PCs due to be out then. Also, in order to help the company's image, Apple will change their name to Bucket. Another rumor, originally considered to be camoflagued, is now very likely: Apple will merge with Casio. The new company will feature a mascot, Syrup. This approach is sure to be very stagnant, and hopefully it will win back a large amount of Apple's marketshare.

6. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

Re: Mac OS Rumor MadLib (Fill it out and post it darnit)

i love it! mine's not very good but here it is:

I have been told by my friend Billy Bob Thornton who works at Xerox, that Apple will be releasing a new machine in about 9 months. It is supposedly very swollen. The new model, code-named banana, will feature a 6 ghz processor, as well as a maximum of 3,260 MB of RDRAM. Some people will wonder if this new system will be orange enough to compete with the PCs due to be out then. Also, in order to help the company's image, Apple will change their name to Piano. Another rumor, originally considered to be striped, is now very likely: Apple will merge with Maxtor. The new company will feature a mascot, sofa-bed. This approach is sure to be very redundant, and hopefully it will win back a large amount of Apple's marketshare.

7. King Cobra macrumors 603

>code-named banana

Hot sh**. Sun Baked, it's your field day! :)

I have been told by my friend Steve who works at Macmall, that Apple will be releasing a new machine in about 4 months. It is supposedly very hard. The new model, code-named Television, will feature a 16 ghz processor, as well as a maximum of 256 MB of RDRAM. Some people will wonder if this new system will be red enough to compete with the PCs due to be out then. Also, in order to help the company's image, Apple will change their name to Bridge. Another rumor, originally considered to be square, is now very likely: Apple will merge with SmallDog. The new company will feature a mascot, Chip. This approach is sure to be very boring, and hopefully it will win back a large amount of Apple's marketshare. :p

8. Jaykay macrumors 6502a

Jaykay

Ha!

I have been told by my friend Bill who works at Microsoft, that Apple will be releasing a new machine in about 6 months. It is supposedly very heavy. The new model, code-named xbox, will feature a 1 ghz processor, as well as a maximum of 1 MB of RDRAM. Some people will wonder if this new system will be original enough to compete with the PCs due to be out then. Also, in order to help the company's image, Apple will change their name to NeXt. Another rumor, originally considered to be funny, is now very likely: Apple will merge with Microsoft. The new company will feature a mascot, a paper clip. This approach is sure to be very upsetting, and hopefully it will win back a large amount of Apple's marketshare.

Forgive the multitude of breaking the rules,i'll just conspicuously label it poetic licence...

9. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

Okay, I'm bored enough, I'll play.

I have been told by my friend "Steven" who works at 1 Infinite Loop, that Apple will be releasing a new machine in about 60 months. It is supposedly very gelatinous. The new model, code-named Kumquat, will feature a ~ (that was supposed to be Pi. You know 3.14159265) ghz processor, as well as a maximum of 2 MB of RDRAM. Some people will wonder if this new system will be stupid enough to compete with the PCs due to be out then. Also, in order to help the company's image, Apple will change their name to Orange. Another rumor, originally considered to be the dumbest thing ever, is now very likely: Apple will merge with the Matrix. The new company will feature a mascot, Keanu Reeves (wearing lots of leather;)). This approach is sure to be very scary, and hopefully it will win back a large amount of Apple's marketshare.

Attached Files:

10. MacBandit macrumors 604

MacBandit

I have been told by my friend Humperdink who works at Microsuck, that Apple will be releasing a new machine in about 8.567 months. It is supposedly very slanderous. The new model, code-named dirty ass, will feature a 7.56847 ghz processor, as well as a maximum of 4,564.546748 MB of RDRAM. Some people will wonder if this new system will be redundant enough to compete with the PCs due to be out then. Also, in order to help the company's image, Apple will change their name to Sewer. Another rumor, originally considered to be perverted, is now very likely: Apple will merge with Sam's Thingamajigs. The new company will feature a mascot, Alligator being screwed by a Bear. This approach is sure to be very sadistic, and hopefully it will win back a large amount of Apple's marketshare.

11. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Why do many of these seem to have been translated from the original French? Sort of like the stories we get from macbidouille.....maybe we've stumbled across their rumor generating process.....;)