Mac OS X.2 at CompUSA

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by ShaolinMiddleFinger, Aug 10, 2002.

1. ShaolinMiddleFinger macrumors 6502a

ShaolinMiddleFinger

Now I know alot of you probably won't believe me but this is what I have to say...

My friend who works at CompUSA in Las Vegas told me that their Apple Rep has just installed 10.2 on one of the machines....Only one!

If you're close to the location and want to check 10.2 out, go there. I would, but I'm stuck here in Hawaii.

I can't wait for mine anymore!!!!!!

2. Chaszmyr macrumors 601

Chaszmyr

3. ShaolinMiddleFinger thread starter macrumors 6502a

ShaolinMiddleFinger

He's located in Vegas not the Hayden(sp?) one. You know as much as I know. ...

4. brogers macrumors regular

The rep at my CompUSA said he would be installing 10.2 on one machine next week and that I could come by and play with it then. I can't wait.

5. mnkeybsness macrumors 68030

mnkeybsness

Apple probably sent them a build, not GM, just like the apple stores have installed on most of the machines

6. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

Jaguar at midnight.

that will be awesome, i wonder how many people will go to it.

iJon

7. dricci macrumors 6502a

I wish the Apple Store would do a midnight thing. I would so be there! But my name is already on the in store "list" since I called ahead, so hopefully that'll garunte me a copy on the 24th "if" they get them.

8. Liamcow macrumors member

that would be funny if it was like a build off hotline, and the store got busted and had to close down and everyone went to jail, then when they were released, a T.J.Maxx was in it's place. all because of one little post on macrumors (god bless america!):D

9. ShaolinMiddleFinger thread starter macrumors 6502a

ShaolinMiddleFinger

Well, if my friend told me the truth he should have nothing to worry about.

10. aznatari macrumors member

Does anyone know when exactly Mac OS X.2 is coming out on all Apple's computers and when its gonna be at its retail stores including CompUSA and TheWiz?

atari