Mac OS X Demo

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Msh100, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Msh100 macrumors newbie

Mar 9, 2007
    I Have recently entered into a "competition" and i have made a HTML file ,But is therea program that allows you to display the HTML ,without the dock aroun and stuff like that (full screen) ,Thanks i hope to hear
  2. MacBoobsPro macrumors 603

Jan 10, 2006
    Apple + Alternate + D will turn auto dock hide on. just move cursor to bottom of screen to make it pop back up again.
  3. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

Jan 15, 2006
    The Kop
    What you need to search for is "Kiosk mode", there is a way of making any applications run in by altering their .plist files.

Edit: It may actually be called Presentation Mode. Found the instructions i was refering to, found here. In Tiger the property is not called Integer anymore but Number. Not fully right becase the menu bar does appear if you go up to it

If you do not want to do that Opera is saying it supports kiosk mode, just downloading to check that it does and it works.

Edit: Finished downloading opera and it does support full screen browser mode, but the hot corners still activate Expose (may want to disable hot corners) but the menubar and dock stay hidden.