Mac Posters

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by zap2, Jun 20, 2005.

1. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

Anyone have any good stores( internet or real life) to buy mac posters from? or anyideas on cool looking posters. I have been lookign at ebay and saw soem THink different posters and i love them( i really like the john lennon one). Does anyone know of other cool posters( and or get them)

2. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

The last Mac poster that I obtained was the updated 1984 ad done by Apple. We saw it at MWSF, was able to purchase it on eBay for $19.95 with S & H.

3. dmw007 macrumors G4

dmw007

Ah, an Apple Poster, that would be a great gift for the PeeCee loving IT guy at work :) Seriously, someone provide some links, I would not mind getting a poster or two to put up in my room. Anything to proclaim my new-found love of Apple and Mac OS :D

4. Inspector Lee macrumors 6502a

Inspector Lee

Does anyone know if the Edmund Hillary (Think Different series) comes in 24 x 36 or is the 14 x 20 "folded" the only option? I thought I saw it listed on Red Light Runner once before and they wanted the earth for it. Haven't seen one since. Might need to make a move if one becomes available again.

5. zap2 thread starter macrumors 604

zap2

did they ever make a Martin Luther King Jr. think diifferent poster?