Mac Pro & CS2/3

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by jaguarx, Oct 20, 2006.

  1. jaguarx macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2003
    Location:
    London
    #1
    My now distinctly antique Powerbook is on it's last legs and I've decided that I'm going to move back to desktops. I do a lot of work moving back and forth between Illustrator and Photoshop and I've heard under rosetta that having more than one CS app open can cause them to crash which would just be intollerably annoying. CS3 is due fairly soon isn't it? Would it be best to wait for CS3 and maybe a speed bump on the Mac Pros (prob. go for a 2.66, 2G Ram & 2x23" monitor at the moment) or just go for it?
     
  2. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

    robbieduncan

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2002
    Location:
    London
    #2
    CS3 will be releases sometime in 2007, probably in the first half. If you can wait till then I would...
     

Share This Page