.mac problem

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by derajfast, Jan 22, 2006.

1. derajfast macrumors 6502a

i put up a video to my homepage via .mac and it was working fine.....but now a lot of people are viewing it, it seems to have stopped loading past a certain point

it stops loading about 1/8th into the movie, but it stops at the same point for everyone on all different computers.....now my other videos on .mac wont load all the way either

could it be too many ppeople have tried accessing it and theres not enough bandwidth? about 100 people have visited the 1 site, and about 50 to the other 2........im trying to reload the vids now, but i dont see how thatd make any difference since the files arent corrupt? any other ideas?

2. derajfast thread starter macrumors 6502a

3. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    Why not log into your .mac account and see if you've used up your bandwidth?

IIRC, you get 5GB twice a month - one 5GB to run from 1 to 15 of the month and a second 5GB to go from 16 to the end of the month.

4. derajfast thread starter macrumors 6502a

yeah where do i see how much bandwidth ive used?

5. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    Like I said, go and log into your .mac account

You should have been able to figure it out from there but since you seem to like being spoonfed.

Go to your Account Details
    It will tell you what your current bandwidth limit is 10GB with a link saying 'More Details'. Click on that and it will tell you how much you've used this 1/2 month

6. derajfast thread starter macrumors 6502a

i did login before and looked for it....sorry for not seeing it.....im a terrible human being