Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
1/16- Added GameOnMac.com link and MacGamerHQ under Gaming Sites. Added Big Fish Games and Electronic Arts under Game Companies. Added Game News Section. Added Amazon.com New Mac Releases under Mac Retailers. Added Wiki list of Mac Games under Misc Good Links.

iMacFarlane

macrumors 65816
Apr 5, 2012
Adrift in a sea of possibilities
Hey, great work on this, thanks to you from everyone here at MacRumors!

I've got a thought, maybe add a section to the page containing a list of popular games, still for sale, that although labeled as Mac capable, aren't. Prime reason being the removal of PowerPC environment (Rosetta on intel), newbies or those not in the know can go to any WalMart or Amazon.com and buy StarCraft (I), Diablo II, WarCraft III, etc, and they won't work on their "it just works" Mac.

It's a dark spot on Mac Gaming in my opinion, and it seems too difficult now to know if an older game sold on Amazon will work or not, without a load of additional searching / research.

Just a thought.

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
*10/9- Added Vendetta Online Link under Mac Game section. Added MacBook Air 2013 Game Performance thread link under MacRumors Game threads. Added Minecraft link under Mac Game Links.

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
*30Oct- Added Tropico 4, System Shock 2, XPlane 10, and Bioshock Infinite links under MacGame links section.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.