mac shoutout on the office

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by derajfast, Feb 9, 2006.

1. derajfast macrumors 6502a

so great

steve carrells character is showing this movie he made to corporate......after it hes talking to the camera and goes

"yeah its just something i put together on my mac......i might enter it in some festivals....probably not though"

they also based an entire episode on an ipod and have a few ibooks and powerbooks time from time

2. EricNau Moderator emeritus

EricNau

Good to see Apple showing up on TV, but seriously, I just don't get that show - how is it funny? :confused:

3. greatdevourer macrumors 68000

The UK version is a lot better, much like the US vs UK version of Top Gear

4. fowler. macrumors 6502a

fowler.

I don't get how you can't think it's funny. Steve Correll is hilarious.

5. EricNau Moderator emeritus

EricNau

Seriously, almost anything can make me laugh, but the Office can't even bring a smile to me face. I've talked to a lot of people, and can't find anyone that likes it.

6. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Damn you don't find the Office funny? Yes, I have the UK version on DVD and it's downright funny, but this is super funny as well.

I laughed at the little movie mac bit. It was really all about the way he said it.....yeah just something I put together.......(paused) on my mac. It made me giggle.

I also think the two characters the guy and the girl are great together.

7. PharmD macrumors 6502

I can't find a person who doesn't like The Office. It's absolutely hilarious. I died at the end of his video when he flashed "Great Scott!". I've never seen the UK version but if it is more funny than the US then all the better.