mac tablet software

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by MacsomJRR, Mar 7, 2006.

1. MacsomJRR macrumors 6502a

Jul 8, 2003
    San Diego

Does anyone have any recommendations for note making with a tablet? I just purchased a wacom graphire and the note making software that it comes with is PC only (doh!). I'd like to be able to write and draw up notes using multiple pages and possible even hyperlink some of the pictures/notes etc... Does anything like that exist? I'm a tablet newbie so any help would be much appreciated.

2. palmharbor macrumors 6502

Jul 31, 2007
    none available

I find the software for Mac is not out there. I have downloaded the software from Wacom and all you get is a utility to remove the software but no software to run it. i Finger System products have no support anymore
    as their phone number has been disconnected. I suspect they are out of business.
  3. MisterMe macrumors G4

Jul 17, 2002
    You should have asked this question before your purchase, not after. It seems that what you really need is a digital pen, not a tablet. You may Google "digital pen for mac" for more information.

As for the Wacom tablet, support for tablets is built into MacOS X. Any graphics editor should be able to accept input from a tablet including Wacom tablets.