Mac User Switches to Windows

Discussion in 'macOS' started by gloss, Jan 30, 2007.

1. gloss macrumors 601

gloss

2. bartelby macrumors Core

3. Lord Blackadder macrumors G5

Lord Blackadder

Some good stuff there.

Still I'm sick of the term "Mac Zealot". Every OS discussion brings out the zealots, whether they be Mac Zealots, Windows Zealots, *nix Zealots, OS/2 Warp Zealots :)eek: ), etc. etc. I don't care that much about what other people are running, especially if they use cogent arguments.

4. clevin macrumors G3

clevin

hehe, good article, the author sounds pretty rich, never worry about the money, lol, switch back and forth with 3 or 4 different laptops...... sigh.

5. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

I saw this today, nothing new Windows has allways followed the Mac OS years later, remember windows 95 was Mac 87? same thing here Vista is like OSX.1. Then they talk about all the innovation they stole from Apple.:cool: Just cant get that excited about Vista. Sort of like I just cant get excited about Apple Hardware these days. If only we could have the best software running on the best hardware.

6. gloss thread starter macrumors 601

gloss

Heh, I kind of like that despite all the shiny baubles that he enjoyed in Vista, he ended up switching back to MacOS (and picking up a Macbook) because of the 'Zen-like calmness' involved in using the machine.

7. dirtleg macrumors member

I'm guessing that most of the cool 'new' stuff he liked in Vista that was not available in OSX will be there in 10.5.

I saw Vista being touted on one of the Home Shopping networks over the weekend. About 80% of the great Vista innovations they were drooling about I already had on my OSX . . . at 10.3!

I'm just sayin'.

I'm waiting on 10.5 to be released so that I can upgrade from my old iMac G3. It has served me well, but it's time to move up to a new iMac.