MacBook 1.67GHz Ship Date?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by JohnEZ, Jan 14, 2006.

1. JohnEZ macrumors member

Aug 14, 2005

I intend to buy a 1.67 GHz MBP in an Apple Store when it's released. Which leaves me asking just one question... what is that? I know that the ones who ordered the 1.83 GHz MBP got a date around the middle of February.

Has anyone who ordered the 1.67 configuration at the online store actually got a ship-date?

2. berkleeboy210 macrumors 68000

Sep 2, 2004
    Boston, Massachusetts
    I ordered the Stock 1.67 Model minutes after the keynote. Estimated Ship Date of February 15th.

But I just tried to Cancel my Order online, and Apple wouldn't let me... Could it be already preparing for shipping?
  3. Koodauw macrumors 68040

Nov 17, 2003
  4. -Escher- macrumors member

Dec 28, 2005
    When I had just placed the order 30 minutes after keynote the shipment date said: February...Just February...24hs later (I checked about 10 was saying Feb/15th...

The due date is Feb/15th! But, I have a fealing that my MPB will be borning premature!:D

I can't wait! It's gonna be my very first apple!! I'll try to be the first review here in this forum! I'm already preparing a template!!
  5. Aaon macrumors 6502

Jun 30, 2004
    That sounds quite promising! I do like the idea of getting the machine before it is expected. but I too am curious why you are trying to cancel. Also, there was no reason given for the inability to cancel? Have you tried calling Apple? I would love to know what is up with your machine! I am planning on ordering the Stock 1.67, probably around the end of this week.
  6. JohnEZ thread starter macrumors member

Aug 14, 2005
    LOL Yes, an early release would be nice.

Anyone know if the Apple stores are open on Presidents' day? I would get there on Saturday, 2-18 if I could, but I've got an appointment that prevents it.

Thanks again,