Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ray1955

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 5, 2012
I am new to the Apple computer. I have a wireless printer and was wanting to
use the printer but I dont know how to do it with this computer.
As you know the Macbook air doesnt have a CD drive could use some advise on how to do this. My other computer is gonna crash soon.

Thanks,

Ray

Nov 28, 2010
located
Look for drivers on the support page of the driver, probably found via entering "(exact printer model) mac drivers download" into a www search engine, where "(exact printer model)" gets replaced with the exact printer model, like "epson 3927PN" or so. You should do it without the quotes ("") though.

To learn more about Mac OS X: Helpful Information for Any Mac User by GGJstudios

To edit your thread title to a descriptive one, to get a knowledgable audience and help making the thread easier to find for people looking for the same information, just click on the
edit.gif
button on the bottom right of your original post and then click the
MR_Edit_GoAdvanced_button.png
button below your message.

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
I am new to the Apple computer. I have a wireless printer and was wanting to
use the printer but I dont know how to do it with this computer.
As you know the Macbook air doesnt have a CD drive could use some advise on how to do this. My other computer is gonna crash soon.

Thanks,

Ray

Just connect the printer then go to System Preferences and in the Print & Scan pane click the plus sign at the lower left... then pick your printer and the drivers will normally install by themselves.

LMKpf.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.