MacBook C2D Delivery Times

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by weiss, Nov 20, 2006.

1. weiss macrumors member

Hey guys,

I'm thinking about ordering a new C2D MacBook from the online Apple Store. But before ordering, I'd like to know what your shipping times have been. By the way, I'm ordering from the UK shop, so if any of you fellows are brits, then it would be even better.

Cheers

2. rushmere macrumors 6502

rushmere

I ordered my stock 2Ghz Macbook from the UK online store on November 8th in the evening. At the time, the store was quoting 3 days to shipping.

It shipped on November 14th, and I'm still waiting for it to arrive. The order tracking suggests it flew out of China on the 17th, and expected delivery is on the 25th, but maybe it will arrive sooner.

It all seems quite slow to me!

3. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

My Macbook Core Duo took about 3 weeks to come, I'm pleased I didn't wait for C2D if they are only just arriving, it's nearly the end of term.

4. ndf9 macrumors newbie

Also here en Portugal-Europe, for a BTO Macbook is 3-4 weeks normal :eek:

5. grum macrumors regular

I ordered a CTO Macbook on the 14th - it was meant to ship today but hasn't so far. Estimated delivery time is the 29th-30th. I WANT IT NOW DAMMIT :mad:

:eek:

6. theheyes macrumors regular

I ordered mine on the 14th and the ETA is the 25th.

7. warmbeat macrumors newbie

8. Mr Ikasu macrumors member

Ordered on 8th and arrived today.
    Was only dispatched on 14th though.

Im in UK btw.

9. dturano547 macrumors newbie

I ordered mine on late last wednesday (more like thursday morning) Shipped the same day. Stock Black, no added options Had a shceduled delivery of this wednesday but fedex rang my bell at 8am this morning before heading out to work.

i live in NY

10. MacsAttack macrumors 6502a

I have purchased three systems from Apple. While my orders were dispatched within the timeframe Apple quoted when I placed my orders the actual shipping time has not been the 7 business days that they quote. In one instance it was 14 business days, and on another it was 21 bunsness days to ship (yes - about a month).

Given the pathetic shipping into the UK that I have experienced all I can say is don't order from the Apple online store unless you have no other options.

Unless you love the agrivation of trying to guess just when your delivery may show up.

Better to look around for a UK-based reseller - which is what I intend to do in the future. At least Apple is opening a store near me next year...

11. MisterEd macrumors 6502

Well I just ordered one (built to order) and it's just been dispatched in 3 days! Looking good so far...

12. weiss thread starter macrumors member

Eeek! That's too long!

I think that's what I'll do (though I'm in Portugal at the time and the MacBooks haven't arrived yet).

Thanks everyone

13. Mhill macrumors member

14. Mhill macrumors member

15. YetioDoom macrumors newbie

YetioDoom

I ordered my stock 2 GHz Macbook on Nov. 19th.

It shipped on the 21st, and arrived on the 24th.

I live in Wisconsin.

16. imMAColata macrumors member

Ordered CTO 2.0 Ghz macbook yesterday 23rd. It is supposed to ship 28th and arrive 7th or 8th of december in Denmark.