macbook cases

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by zeiter, Mar 5, 2008.

1. zeiter
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors 6502

Hey, im thinking of getting the white macbook and i want a case for it. I'm looking something like that zips and doesn't put black spot on the white color of the macbook...

any suggestions?

thanks

2. Igantius
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors 65816

3. Silver-Fox
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors 65816

Silver-Fox

I have a techair bag, brilliant dropped my mac loads of times in that thing and it still works fine

I also have a foam sleeve thing, thats ok if you want to disguise that mac in a normal bag, not massive protection though

4. zeiter
    Expand Collapse
    thread starter macrumors 6502

5. xSOTYx
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors member

I have been using a Crumpler 'GIMP' case with my MacBook since the day it was purchased and it works great! I picked it up at Western Computers (Apple Reseller) but I'm sure that they're all over the internet too! Definitely recommend this case!

6. doclouleigh
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors newbie

doclouleigh

I have this one for my White MacBook...it's perfect bc it has a soft inside that doesn't leave residue on your Mac, has a zipper to keep it safe, is weather-resistant, and has a couple of pockets for your power supply and any other accessories you may need...all without being bulky.

http://www.goincase.com/products/detail/13-nylon-sleeve-plus-cl57071

Good Luck!

7. HaGG
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors member

I have one of those incase green sleeve's, it does the job. Probably the way to go since you already have a bag to put it in.