MacBook Gold 19"

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by MACDRIVE, Nov 6, 2006.

1. MACDRIVE macrumors 68000

MACDRIVE

2. Maxiseller macrumors 6502a

Maxiseller

Possibly...eventually.

You know, it all depends on the competition. If everybody beings them out, and the demand is high, Apple probably will too.

19¨ is a lot to carry around though - I personally would never do it. But each to their own.

3. MacBoobsPro macrumors 603

MacBoobsPro

Somehow I dont see Apple going the gold route. Gold is synonymous with tackiness in the design world.

No Sir. I don't like it!

4. Spanky Deluxe macrumors 601

Spanky Deluxe

What about platinum coated? With diamonds encrusted? For the rappers out there. Starting at only $999999. $1000499 with 2GB RAM.

5. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Come on, now, we all know that gold is getting old. The ice in my teeth keep the Kristal cold. ;)

6. MacBoobsPro macrumors 603

MacBoobsPro

iBling?

iShite? (not Sean Connery's iSight)

7. SMacDuff macrumors 6502

SMacDuff

I was in my local MediaMarkt (a german store that just opened here in Sweden) and they had a 20" Acer laptop (heavy!!!) with built-in camera....beside it was a macbook Pro. I checked out the camera on the Acer and it was extremely choppy and the picture quality was horrible. At that time, a couple walked up and looked interested in the Acer so I walked over to the Macbok Pro and started up the iSight camera.....hehe....the wife looks at the husband as says...."But look at that one dear....it's so much nicer!"....they ended up getting the Macbook Pro.....my conversion job is done for the day! :D

8. SkyBell macrumors 604

SkyBell

One day, We Mac users will dominate the world! (Insert evil twisted laugh here)

[​IMG][​IMG]