Ok want to get a Macbook. But im waiting for a couple of things. First of all leapord of course. Secondly when is the next hardware update going to happen because I figure it must be soon judgeing from when the last update was. The only things thats holding me back from getting one now is the graphics card. I want to do light video editing such as capturing footage or small SD projects but i mainly use my iMac for HD and large project editing. I also do light gaming, usually just AOE III, the battlefield games, and wow. Now I can wait for a while say just before the end of the year/ very early january. When do you guys think an update will happen (I know there is a bunch of speculation already) and if not soon do you guys think I should go ahead and get a macbook (after leapord update of course). Now im not looking for absolutly stellar performance in editing and gaming, I have a desktop for that, just something for travel and general use. I just dont want to be one of those people who goes "well look whats coming so I should wait for that" because in computers that will never end. So im in a bit of a conundrum, what do you guys think I should do?