MacBook/MBP Sales must be huge

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by CanadaRAM, May 23, 2006.

1. CanadaRAM macrumors G5

CanadaRAM

Judging from the number of orders we are getting for RAM, sales of the MacBook AND the MacBook Pro must be huge.

I think there was a demand holdback on the Pro, waiting for the MacBook shoe to drop, because we are now seeing a huge spike in orders for RAM for both models.

2. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Wow, I'm glad for you, sir! :) And good for Apple, too. I'm really beginning to start the slow, multi-month process of lusting after a MacBook. :eek:

3. miniConvert macrumors 68040

miniConvert

Well that sounds very positive. There's something reassuring about Apple having laid its cards out on the table, and I'm pretty sure that must be the reason for the spike as you say. I believe that this is just the start though - I'm looking forward to a whole world of new gismo's that the Intel transition will make possible!

4. millypede macrumors 6502

millypede

Again Apple Stores are seeing a major increase in sales, the only problem we have is that us the resellers are not seeing the stock as quick as we would like. People have been waiting for them for ages and are buying them as soon as they turn up.