MacBook OS X Magazine

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by mbutler, Mar 3, 2007.

1. mbutler macrumors newbie

Are there any weekly/monthly magazines available which will assist me to learn how the above works i.e. A Computactive type magazine for mac, which will assist me to get to know what is available, Q & A letters from other confused mac users etc. As you can gather I am new to mac although enjoying the challenge, I am frightened to venture too far when I get a problem, I have been a PC user for many years and confident where to look when any problem occurs.

2. iJawn108 macrumors 65816

iJawn108

the mac observers mac geek gab(podcast) is the best! for learning about macs.

3. gauchogolfer macrumors 603

gauchogolfer

The only resource you need: Macrumors.

Seriously,you can search here (not possible with a magazine) and get real-time feedback any time of day to your specific problems. If you're willing to pay for a magazine subscription, I'd say you'll get much more out of that money if you become a Contributor.
    :)

4. Father Jack macrumors 68020

Father Jack

The good news is ..... Mac's don't really give much in the way of problems :)

FJ

5. Multimedia macrumors 603

Multimedia

MacWorld & Mac Life Magazines

Yes there are two, both monthly.

MacWorld Magazine since 1984
    MacLife Magazine formerly MacAddict.

I subscribe to and love them both. And while I agree with all of the above, it's nice to have current info in portable print.

6. Scarlet Fever macrumors 68040

Scarlet Fever

I'll cast another vote to stay here, but if you really want a mag, MacWorld is the best. I get the Aussie edition of MW monthly, and it's really good.