MacBook Pro in retail stores?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by asherman13, Feb 15, 2006.

1. asherman13 macrumors 6502a

asherman13

Appleinsider has some information regarding the fact that the MacBook Pro may be starting to show up in retail stores.

Can anybody confirm this?

EDIT Appleinsider also has something about a joint event between Bono and Apple at Moscone Center on March 1.

2. buryyourbrideau macrumors 65816

buryyourbrideau

I would like to think that if you go to a high traffic Apple store within the next week, then you might see a few.

I would call to check first though, just to save yourself a wasted trip.

3. jrk07 macrumors regular

I just hope they are in stores by next Saturday so I can swing by an Apple store since I will be will be out of town and actually near Apple stores!

4. crazydrumma macrumors regular

Cool.

It would definitely be sweet to go check one out at the apple store. We don't have one where I live, but I would definitely make the three hour drive to see it. Those things are pretty sweet, but I'm really really excited about the new intel ibooks, or macbooks. I'll probably be getting one of those for college.

5. dejo Moderator

dejo

Staff Member

First, that link takes you to an article about Apple Stores in Italy. Two, the "event" was supposed to be April 1 (hint, hint) and Apple sources have confirmed it is a fake: UPDATED: Faked Jobs and Bono invite makes Apple see RED

6. matperk macrumors 6502

No trip to the apple store is ever a waste in my opinion. I guess for me that's because the nearest one is an hour and a half away.

7. JMGvtec03 macrumors member

I will be in NYC this weekend... Hope they get one!

-J