Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GoodOne

macrumors regular
May 6, 2012
This is where the paranoia kicks in.

I'm sure I just heard the door... no one there.

Do I risk having a shower? I don't think so, seems too risky.

Maybe I could watch a movie or play a game to make time go faster, but what if I don't hear the door?

Never mind, I will just sit here in complete silence with a cup of tea. I will not move from this spot until it arrives.

Man, this could be a long day...

I feel you, brother. We've all been there. It's no paranoia, it's common sense.:):apple:

pookitoo

macrumors 6502
Apr 16, 2015
Paris
I am new on mac

Restart the Mac and press CMD +R simultaneously and wait for the charging bar.
After that, in disk utility you can format the Macintosh hdd, and close the windows and click on install again Mac OS
(1 hour but I prefer to do that, like I said, I've some issue by the past with the factory install

Square0ne

macrumors newbie
8e9b42e8ee.png

So just called DHL they told me they haven't received anything yet and don't know when something will arrive... I should contact apple. So I called apple they told me something strange happening to the orders leaving on 17th and they were told to tell us that everything is on tack for delivery tomorrow. She even gave me this number: "7cp2810" anyone knows what to do with this?

MaximTV

macrumors 65816
Sep 10, 2016
Germany
8e9b42e8ee.png

So just called DHL they told me they haven't received anything yet and don't know when something will arrive... I should contact apple. So I called apple they told me something strange happening to the orders leaving on 17th and they were told to tell us that everything is on tack for delivery tomorrow. She even gave me this number: "7cp2810" anyone knows what to do with this?
http://www.dhl.co.uk/en/logistics/c...ng_and_applications/air_freight_tracking.html

Reactions: Square0ne

GoodOne

macrumors regular
May 6, 2012
That's really irritating.

Yeah, tell me about. I took the day off and now this.

The Apple guy said they do this once in a while, keeping back shipments in customs. From Apple, Apple!!! What could be possibly wrong with a shipment from Apple to keep it stuck in customs for days!!! Lazy folks at customs I guess. Gah!

tbene7

macrumors regular
Nov 15, 2016
Germany
8e9b42e8ee.png

IMPORTANT: refresh does not work properly on that tracking page, you need to do a fresh search to get the current status ;-)

CptRick

macrumors newbie
Nov 21, 2016
Amsterdam, NL
8e9b42e8ee.png

If this shipment follows the same time path as the one directly via AMS, we should see a status update in the next hour or so. My mac is in the same shipment, and I'm expecting it to be delivered tomorrow.

Just got a DHL notification by email, barely had a heart attack from excitement, but it was another shipment :mad: (usb-c dock, so it's probably arriving the same day as the macbook)

NiVanc

macrumors member
Nov 17, 2011
Theres a 5-9Dec but mine shows 6-12Dec. Id assume (or hope) its shipped with 5-9's

I also have the Dec 5 -9 delivery window. Guess it is indeed the next window after Nov 28 - Dec 6 as I haven't seen any other between these delivery windows.

spinstorm

macrumors 68000
Sep 14, 2007
Please please deliver mine after 3pm...

I don't want to have to go to the depot at 7pm and hope the driver is back before they close!

(I'm working and it's out for delivery)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.