Hi, I just received a 2.4 MBP yesterday. I tried to calibrate the battery according to Apple's instructions, and now it seems to be dead. It will not power up, the power LED on the Mag Safe adapter does not light up when plugged in, and the battery shows one green LED flashing quickly. I've tried resetting the SMC, reseating the battery, cleaning the adapter contacts, etc. I fully discharged the battery last night and today, and was able to connect the AC adapter and power it up without a problem a few hours ago. It charged for about an hour, then I installed Windows using Boot Camp, all the while plugged in. It shut off randomly during some Windows updates, presumably due to low battery, then it would boot into OS X but not charge. It eventually fully discharged again, and now has been plugged in for about an hour, showing no signs of life. Any ideas? I'm calling Apple tomorrow, but did I do something wrong?