Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ftwr

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 28, 2015
Hello guys,day before yesterday i upgrade my OS Yosemite to OS Sierra,and then did some stuff and turn off the Macbook,and the weird thing is yesterday morning when i try to turn it on ,it booted up normally,came to the login screen,but after i enter the password the progress bar goes sometimes half or less and then screen goes black but Macbook still on,so i went to recovery using Command+R and then disk utility,and yesterday my Macintosh HD was unmounted in here
FYtAIse.jpg
and i munted it back ran First Aid but didn't show any errors.so i Restore my mac using Time machine backup yesterday and my mac worked again,and i turn it off yesterday night and today it won't even go to the login screen,please help me to solve this,also i can't use Shift key for safe boot,it doesn't work.

DBqevrM.jpg

EDIT- i Restore my mac using Time machine backup just now and it worked,i logged in,and then i shut down my laptop to see and now same problem again

Last edited:

ftwr

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 28, 2015
Any luck finding out what the problem is?
nope mate,i wiped out my whole disk and didn't restore it from time machine backup,i guess some files in the backup maybe corrupted :( also i havn't turned off the macbook yet

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.