Macbook Pro - Should i buy now or..

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by ^squirrel^, Apr 5, 2006.

  1. ^squirrel^ macrumors 6502a

    ^squirrel^

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2006
    Location:
    England
    #1
    Do you think i should buy now or is it really worth wating for the Merom chip?

    Will there be a major or noticable difference with the 64bit architecture?

    When i say buy now i really mean July time. (gotta save for my holiday 1st)
     
  2. ipacmm macrumors 65816

    ipacmm

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2003
    Location:
    Cincinnati, OH
    #2
    If you are going to wait until July to buy a MBP, I would wait to see what is out then and from there I would make my decision.

    If you are a student, Apple will likely have the free iPod deal going on.
     

Share This Page