MacBook Pro ::WOW::

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Benjamindaines, Mar 4, 2006.

1. Benjamindaines macrumors 68030

Mar 24, 2005
    A religiously oppressed state
    I went to my local electronics store today to pick up some headphones and wondered over to the Mac section, they had a MacBook Pro and WOW these things are amazing. I popped it into Frontrow to check for video tearing and all was well. Now I must control the urge to buy one :eek:
  2. Capt Underpants macrumors 68030

Capt Underpants

Jul 23, 2003
    Austin, Texas
    I know how you feel, only it's impossible for me to buy one so I can easily resist the urge.

They had 8 or 9 of them sitting in the Apple store that I visited today, and wow... they were all amazing. I stood there and played around with one for like an hour.

Ahh eff it... just buy one!
  3. EGT macrumors 68000

Sep 4, 2003
    As much as I'd love to get one, I can't justify ditching my Powerbook just yet. Towards the end of the year they should be fairly well settled into Apples' product line, all the kinks worked out etc.

Think of the smokin' hot Memron chips the Macbook Pro could have by fall '06. :D
  4. Sogo macrumors 6502

Jan 4, 2004
    Yuppers! I would love to get one, but i want my current powerbook to last till i graduate. That will be in mid 2008, so i hope i can handle the pressure.
  5. treblah macrumors 65816

Oct 28, 2003
    I hear that!

I made the horrible mistake of going to an Apple Store last week and playing around with a MBP even though the ship time for mine is 18 days.

Going back to my lowly G3 iBook makes me weep... :(