macbook screen flash? don't think it is a flicker.

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by amycishere, Mar 27, 2007.

1. amycishere macrumors 6502

When I was on the inernet and playing youtube videos, I noticed a line came on my screen than went away very fast. It wasn't in the internet window. Another time in youtube a quick line went across the middle of the internet window and went away. Then just a few minutes ago, I closed an internet window when I was watching youtube videos a quick flash came on the corner of the screen where I closed the window. Should I be worried? I noticed that the back of my macbook was pretty warm when I closed the lid.

2. macjay macrumors 6502

Sounds like possible video artifacts. If it persists I'd have Apple check it out.

3. macgeek77 macrumors regular

I had a remotely similiar problem with my iBook. As it turned out, my logic board went and had to be replaced. In case it is what is happening to you, I would back up your data now!:apple:

4. desistyle macrumors regular

I just noticed the same issue. I can seem to reproduce it when watching a flash video on youtube. I see a line quickly pop in at the bottom right of the screen, then it quickly disappears.

Should I be concerned?

5. BonesSK macrumors newbie

Flashing

I noticed this on my Macbook with all the updates and etc installed for 10.5.2 and graphics etc. Did anyone figure out what this is?