Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jiddick ExRex

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 14, 2006
Roskilde, DK
Apple just came to our campus with all their newest stuff and wow was it nice to see and try!!!!! I didn't know I needed all that stuff until I actually tried it out!

Two noticeable things though was that the macbooks are somewhat the same size as my iBook!! It's just not as deep.

Another thing I noticed was that whenever I moved a finder window, a noticeable trail (yes I am very anal about stuff) showed, much unlike my iBook which has very little or no trail at all. Has anybody noticed this on their macbooks? Do their screens really have a lower ms than the old iBook screens? Anybody know the specs of the 13.3" display?

I must admit that I think I can get used to the glossy screen, it's so much brighter indoors than the matte screen.

wako

macrumors 65816
Jun 6, 2005
Jiddick ExRex said:
I must admit that I think I can get used to the glossy screen, it's so much brighter indoors than the matte screen.

and outdoors in my opinion... when I had my powerbook, i could not see a damn thing when I was out, even on a cloudy day with the brightness on full.

shadowmoses

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2005
I see what you mean about the trailing, but it seems like a OS X problem not a MacBook one as my iMac G5 does the same thing.....Doesn't especially bother me anyway as the MB plays most games etc fine in Boot Camp....

SHadoW

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.