Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
Eraserhead said:
I bought this one recently for my Macbook (which I still haven't ordered :rolleyes: ) it looks pretty good on the outside. Though obviously as I'm waiting for the fresh new salad rather than the seemingly limp old salad from April, I haven't tested it out...
He-he... that's exactly the same one I ordered, and I really, really hope it will be delivered home to me tomorrow or Friday at the latest...

...since it comes along with my girlfriend's nano - which she impatiently awaits. If they manage to deliver it before the weekend, it might actually save my skin... ;)

shawsinio

macrumors regular
May 29, 2006
UK
I've ordered a black and white be.ez sleeve, so hopefully that will be O.K. Does anyone have any experience of these guys products?

bobber205

macrumors 68020
Nov 15, 2005
Oregon
I like the Tucano one, but why are most of the sleeves listed in UK pounds?

Is there something extra I'll have to pay b/c of that?

macaddicted

macrumors regular
Jul 23, 2002
Down on Copperline...
I'll second the Booq recommendation.

I have the Python XM system with the Vyper sleeve. I like it because its stiff, form fitting and just feels like it will do a better job protecting my MBP. The backpack is without a doubt one of the best I have ever owned.

dreamsINdigital

macrumors 6502
Sep 4, 2006
I got my STM Glove today! It's great! Fits perfectly with the MacBook as advertised, and the flap that covers the zipper does a great job from keeping it from making contact with the MacBook. However, there's a mini hanger thing in the back corner of the sleeve which is sewn in from the inside of the sleeve, and the ends of the handles are melted to prevent the fabric from coming apart. The melted fabric is pretty hard and seems like it could potentially scratch the MacBook, but you could probably trim it down or cover it up without too much effort.

It's a nice sleeve, I recommend it. :)

Eldentistfuturo

macrumors regular
Oct 11, 2004
Houston
I had three

A blue foofbag

216123128_378ce9fdd1.jpg

The sb waterfeild

216123817_7779f9c03b.jpg

and the Tom Bihn Soft Cell Vertical, It's the one that I use daily.

218727444_12a4ef5838.jpg

Love the soft cell, the waterfeild is a close second.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.