MacBook Sleeve with Power

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by roland.g, Oct 28, 2008.

1. macrumors 603

roland.g

I am looking for a slim Neoprene sleeve for the new MacBooks that has either a zippered or open outside pouch that allows you to carry the power adapter with it. I would prefer the main compartment to protect the MacBook from being scratched by the zipper.

So far I have only found this Case Logic with a power pouch and am not sure about the zipper. If anyone has any info on it or other suggestions, that would be great. I really like the booq but they don't offer anywhere to store the power adapter.

2. macrumors 68040

synth3tik

Try MacCases.

3. macrumors member

I have a mobile edge that has a large pocket on the outside that fits my charger great....

4. macrumors 65816

hogfaninga

I love my MacCase. The sleeve is awesome and I also love my MacCase messenger bag. If you buy the messenger bag the sleeve is free.

http://www.mac-case.com/

5. thread starter macrumors 603

roland.g

I really want something integrated. I like the Mobile Edge. Plus it has a looped carrying handle on the side.

The Mac Cases look nice but I think I prefer the slimmest case which you get with the neoprene, and their accessory pouch is separate not integrated. I would really just carry the sleeve by itself in my hand or in the case of the Mobile Edge by the strap. Brenthaven has them with a pouch, but they are bulkier and while they have a shoulder strap and carry handle which can be nice, I think it becomes too much case. In the end I want something I can get a messenger bag for or throw into any old backpack.

6. macrumors 65816

DannyBres

7. macrumors 6502

8. thread starter macrumors 603

roland.g

Sorry but not for me. I want something Neoprene. I am pretty much sold on the Mobile Edge.

9. macrumors member

www.sfbags.com

Neoprene sleeve with a durable outer material. Can clip a pouch on or go without that carries peripherals. Shoulder strap for messenger style carrying.

I have 2 of these.

Wonderful bag and very durable/stylish.