MacBook spoof commercial

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by nichos, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Josias macrumors 68000

Josias

LOL! Once you go black...:p

I've seen many o'these mac-parodies, but this is by far the best...

2. eidrunner247 macrumors 6502

Haha - That is pretty good. Anyone know how they made it with the white background like that?

3. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

funny. although after thinking about it. not that funny. but funny. kinda. ;)

4. auxplage macrumors 6502

5. drake macrumors 6502a

drake

6. Josias macrumors 68000

Josias

Man! That's funny, I haven't laughed this much since Family Guy season 4! I hate and love this video!:D Had seen it before though.

"I like the handle - you can attach a chain and USE IT AS A BOAT ANCHOR!":p :p :p

7. bradc macrumors 6502

8. killuminati macrumors 68020

killuminati

Haha, the whole time I was thinking meh, and then just as I was about to close it I heard "And I run faster too" and that made it worthwhile.

9. poppe macrumors 68020

poppe

Would have been funny if the black guy was athletic and bigger, then it would have been playing the the stereo type they were trying to...

10. Obsidian6 macrumors 6502a

Obsidian6

man. that was a pretty good one. i think all these poor souls stuck in windows just dont realize the potential of macs. its like theyre stuck in some alternate universe where PCs are better. poor people.

11. FF_productions macrumors 68030

FF_productions

He put it together on a Mac...he is just frustrated with how much it crashes...

12. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

I'm so sick of that one by the thousands of PC users who actually take it seriously and send it to me practically daily.

13. macsrockmysocks macrumors regular

14. chosenwolf macrumors 6502a

chosenwolf

15. Macnoviz macrumors 65816

Macnoviz

Well, the first option is pretty simple: use a white background. Just ask any photographer to use his

Second option: use a bluescreen (a lot of amateur internet movie makers have these) and replace the blue with white extracted from the ads.

I read the site of these guys, and I must say that they have a point. They really breath Macintosh, but even the best systems crash, and they say all of these problems actually happened, although a lot could be solved with some basic knowledge and the latest version of OS X

EDIT: Now that are discussing apple commercial parodies, you can also check out the one in my sig (the one to youtube) It's not really a parody, more of an abuse of image for another internet classic.