Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Josias

macrumors 68000
Mar 10, 2006
LOL! Once you go black...:p

I've seen many o'these mac-parodies, but this is by far the best...

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
Haha, the whole time I was thinking meh, and then just as I was about to close it I heard "And I run faster too" and that made it worthwhile.

poppe

macrumors 68020
Apr 29, 2006
Woodland Hills
Would have been funny if the black guy was athletic and bigger, then it would have been playing the the stereo type they were trying to...

FF_productions

macrumors 68030
Apr 16, 2005
Mt. Prospect, Illinois
AGoglanian said:
man. that was a pretty good one. i think all these poor souls stuck in windows just dont realize the potential of macs. its like theyre stuck in some alternate universe where PCs are better. poor people.

He put it together on a Mac...he is just frustrated with how much it crashes...

Macnoviz

macrumors 65816
Jan 10, 2006
Roeselare, Belgium
eidrunner247 said:
Haha - That is pretty good. Anyone know how they made it with the white background like that?

Well, the first option is pretty simple: use a white background. Just ask any photographer to use his

Second option: use a bluescreen (a lot of amateur internet movie makers have these) and replace the blue with white extracted from the ads.

AGoglanian said:
man. that was a pretty good one. i think all these poor souls stuck in windows just dont realize the potential of macs. its like theyre stuck in some alternate universe where PCs are better. poor people.

I read the site of these guys, and I must say that they have a point. They really breath Macintosh, but even the best systems crash, and they say all of these problems actually happened, although a lot could be solved with some basic knowledge and the latest version of OS X

EDIT: Now that are discussing apple commercial parodies, you can also check out the one in my sig (the one to youtube) It's not really a parody, more of an abuse of image for another internet classic.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.