Macbook today!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by xJulianx, Oct 13, 2006.

1. xJulianx macrumors 6502a

xJulianx

On Apple order tracking:
    Historic Events Out for Delivery 13 Oct 2006

Checked UPS order tracking, and the tracking number finally works, and it says it's on it's way to me today:D

2. furious macrumors 65816

furious

3. tjcampbell macrumors 6502a

tjcampbell

Congrats! Must admit, I am jealous, been holding out for ages now. Looks like someones gonna have a fun weekeend!:cool:

4. xJulianx thread starter macrumors 6502a

xJulianx

Given that it even comes!

It's 13:10 local time now and no delivery from UPS yet. I know they deliver between 9 and 5, but I'm going to be out from about 3:30.

My brother will be in though if it hasnt come by the time I go out, but he is next to useless:rolleyes:

5. reflex macrumors 6502a

I'm guessing opening the door, signing a piece of paper and carrying the box inside would still be within his grasp? :)

6. xJulianx thread starter macrumors 6502a

xJulianx

He suffered a severe concusion playing rugby last weekend and as a result is sleeping alot, so I highly doubt that if the doorbell even wakes him up, he will get out of bed and answer the door, I'm not really expecting him too having said that:)

Poor bugger.

7. reflex macrumors 6502a

Sorry to hear that. I got the impression you considered your brother half way to being an idiot or something like that :eek:

8. xJulianx thread starter macrumors 6502a

xJulianx

Well that aswell:p

Even if he was at full health, he's always in his room (top floor on 3 story house) and playing music, he never hears the doorbell, phone ring or Mum call up at dinner time:rolleyes:

9. tjcampbell macrumors 6502a

tjcampbell

Just ordered my MB Pro online. Thanks for the inspiration. Screw waiting any longer! Cheers to new toys. x