Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

phoobo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 13, 2008
dang, I searched for the onion too

A thousand pardons -

OP: please scratch this thread

Pokerm0n

macrumors newbie
Jan 6, 2009
the macbook wheel is a load of twoddle. typing on a keyboard is much faster and efficient than a scrollling wheel. the video in The Onion said 45 minutes on one e-mail! thats a joke! I mean Apple are sleak and awesome but still the click wheel on a laptop is ridiculous it will fail badly and won't sell. If it had a clicky wheel and a keyboard then that would be awesome. Its just so novelty and gimicky and it just wont work its just a giant ipod that can watch videos...... oh wait thats what the ipod video was invented for...... (-.-")

glitch44

macrumors 65816
Feb 28, 2006
the macbook wheel is a load of twoddle. typing on a keyboard is much faster and efficient than a scrollling wheel. the video in The Onion said 45 minutes on one e-mail! thats a joke! I mean Apple are sleak and awesome but still the click wheel on a laptop is ridiculous it will fail badly and won't sell. If it had a clicky wheel and a keyboard then that would be awesome. Its just so novelty and gimicky and it just wont work its just a giant ipod that can watch videos...... oh wait thats what the ipod video was invented for...... (-.-")

pretending not to get the joke and explaining it doesn't make the joke any funnier.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.