Macbook X Overheating

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by ARRUDA, Aug 8, 2006.

1. ARRUDA macrumors newbie

I want to share this with you friends, because I am very frustrated with MACBOOK.
    I SENT THIS TO Apple.

Take a look at this.

Apple Care Service and Support

Apple

Dear People:

I always had Apple as# 1 in technology and quality, but recently I had serious problems with one Apple product. This way I changed my opinion about Apple’s technology and quality. Even technical support people are not prepared to help customers.

In July 8th, I purchased a Mac Book (4H625CWBU9B) at CompUSA super store North Paramus. Paramus, NJ 07652. Right from the start, the Mac Book started overheating. I could not work on it; I could not type, because the temperature of the keyboard it was very high.

I called the Apple Care Service and Support and the lady said that everything that I had described to her was normal. This way I decided to exchange the computer in July, 22nd.
    I got a new one Mac book (4H624C2EU9B).

No wonder, the same problem was there. Another Mac Book was overheating. I called the Applecare Support Center Call in July, 28th to tray to resolve the problem, but they could not, because this problem seams to be a manufacturing problem or a technical problem.

I took the Mac Book back to store in July, 29th. They gave me a store credit and I got another computer brand, more expansive, but it is working properly. The best thing is that I am not unhappy with my new purchase. I am completely satisfied with my new computer. I can work on it without any preoccupation about anything. And this new brand also has an Intel Centrino Core Duo Processor, like yours.

Now, I had searched on the internet about Mac Book and Mac Book Pro and I got very surprised, because I found there so many things wrong about Mac Book and Mac Book Pro. I found many videos such as Cook breakfast with your Mac Book, Frying eggs in a Mac Book and much more.

I consider this a bad example to all new Apple customers. I have no intension of making any further purchases from Apple, and I will recommend to my friends that they also stay away from Apple computers.

Sincerely,

2. ljump12 macrumors 6502

send it to steve@mac.com

and you will probally get a respsonse