MacDeals *roll eyes*

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by UberMac, Mar 3, 2006.

1. UberMac macrumors 6502

Well I think MacDeals have officially screwed up a bit. Love their front page advert on the site:

Well first of all I don't think it should say MacBook, it should say MacBook Pro :)eek: New MACBOOKZ NEXT TUESDAY! That incidentally cost $10000 :D) and as for the price, well that's just priceless (sorry I had too!).

Anyway gave me a giggle.

Uber

Attached Files:

2. liketom macrumors 601

liketom

arr a granthamite a!:p well spotted error

i'll take 2 please :D

ps is it snowing in grantham

3. UberMac thread starter macrumors 6502

*Checks Dashboard* No it is not snowing...looks out of window at the *gasp* real world...It's SNOWING! *confusion...Tiger was wrong...head implodes*

:eek: Whoa the first local I've found on these here boards! Nice to find a Lincolner...:p take it it is snowing up North then?

4. arn macrumors god

arn

Staff Member

:)

Well, made you look....

price is fixed now.

arn

5. StarbucksSam macrumors 65816

StarbucksSam

Oh arn, you're like our local Steve. Just toss a misprint in and make everyone start speculating!

40" MacBooks on Tuesday? Only 10 grand? There might even be a 42 inch version, I hear. ThinkSecret said so. Or wait, that was my third cousin twice removed who happens to know someone who works for Microsoft... :rolleyes:

6. dmw007 macrumors G4

dmw007

$10,000 for a new MacBook Pro......sounds like a deal! ;) :)

Good catch UberMac.:)

7. mustard macrumors 6502a

mustard

Yep I heard that too but didn't believe it until I saw a photo taken with a camera phone of the packaging sitting inside an elevator. I thought it was fake at first because didn't think that the box would fit through the elevator doors but my source said they could and I trust them because he works for apple! (wink)