Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pgwalsh

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 21, 2002
New Zealand
Someone just gave me a Macintosh SE FDHD in perfect aesthetic and working condition. It even has Microsoft Word and Excel on it. They also gave me an Apple printer and extra cartridge that works with it. I have it running next to my PowerBook right now. I just thought I'd share this because I think it's pretty cool. I wish I still had my old MacPlus. :)

thegreatluke

macrumors 6502a
Dec 29, 2005
Earth
pgwalsh said:
Someone just gave me a Macintosh SE FDHD in perfect aesthetic and working condition. It even has Microsoft Word and Excel on it. They also gave me an Apple printer and extra cartridge that works with it. I have it running next to my PowerBook right now. I just thought I'd share this because I think it's pretty cool. I wish I still had my old MacPlus. :)
Congrats!

Old school Macs are awesome.
I'll give you five dollars for it! :D

CoMpX

macrumors 65816
Jun 29, 2005
New Jersey
pgwalsh said:

Are you willing to sell it? I may be interested.

pgwalsh

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 21, 2002
New Zealand
CoMpX said:
Are you willing to sell it? I may be interested.
Wasn't planning on selling it. I still have some of my old software that'll run on it. Like Pirates.. ha.

I think I'll wrap it in plastic and store it in a cool dry place.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.