Macmall stalling parallels rebate?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by jwjsr, Jan 15, 2013.

1. jwjsr, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2013

macrumors 6502

jwjsr

Anyone besides me having trouble getting their $49 rebate? Hell they have wasted $49 worth of some employees time communicating(lying) to me!

Update: I received the following response yesterday after badgering them for 3 weeks concerning the denial letter I received, So the "checks in the Mail", I'll let ya'll know when I actually receive it.

"Hi Mr. Jones,

Good day!
    First an apology for the delay, Please be informed that this has been processed already and the check was already generated.

Thank you. If you need assistance, Please do us know."

2. macrumors 6502

rebate sham

Its been two months....my rebate form and all doc were sent but no money recd. This firm is owned by Russians in Siberia and the Russians have never been known for business ethics. Kiss that rebate good by. Best Buy no longer sells any product with a rebate because of chronic problems customers have had getting the money.

3. thread starter macrumors 6502

jwjsr

Update: If the check hits my mailbox tomorrow that would be nine days since "generated", Curious as to why she used the term "generated" instead of "mailed", guess it sitting on the CEO's desk in Russia waiting on his signature?

4. thread starter macrumors 6502

jwjsr

MacStall was about 4 weeks,

My msg to CSR:

"Got it, Check was signed 2 days after you indicated it was "generated", it was postmarked the 21st, five days after you indicated it was "generated", gotta love your terminology!"