MacMice Blue Tooth Help

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by dross, Nov 30, 2004.

1. dross macrumors regular

dross

I just purchased a new blue tooth Mouse BT from MacMice and am having troble. The mouse is very jerkey and skips around. Is there a way to fix this? I have tried repairing it with my notebook and that did not help.

any sugestions

2. wrldwzrd89 macrumors G5

wrldwzrd89

Optical mice are picky about the surface they're used on. Are you using it on a white desktop or counter? I've consistently had trouble with those; the best solution is to use a mousepad.

3. dross thread starter macrumors regular

dross

I just tried that and I still have the problem. Any other sugestions?

4. jacg macrumors 6502a

jacg

Aluminium Powerbook? I found it more jerky when using it in front of the computer, less jerky beside the hinge. I know what you mean, but I'm not sure I've exactly found out why either.

I guess it's never going to be as good as wired, that's why it's my second mouse for when I'm on the move.

And games are a no-no as far as I can tell.

5. dross thread starter macrumors regular

dross

I have a 17' Aluminium Powerbook. I will try it closer to the hing. My BT keyboard works great.

6. 1macker1 macrumors 65816

1macker1

I have the same problem. Not to change the topic, but can u see how much battery life you have left with in the bluetooth option menu. My keyboard shows this info, but the info for the mouse in 'greyed' out.