macosrumors PB rumors

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by yzedf, Feb 9, 2003.

1. yzedf macrumors 65816

yzedf

Currently over at MacOSRumors is this tidbit:

Presently, estimates range from 2-4 weeks for sufficient depletion to occur.

When the new models are introduced, they are expected to have impressive new 15.4-inch LCD displays, optional built-in Bluetooth, Airport Extreme support, Firewire 800, the new Aluminum enclosure, and all of the other improvements seen in the 12- and 17-inch models.

Pricing is expected to remain steady.

Email response times and update schedules will be irregular for the next several weeks, but we will endeavor to keep all of our readers updated as new rumors arise or important developments occur. Stay tuned, and as always -- even if we aren't able to respond personally to all inquiries

This does sound reasonable. What do y'all think?

2. morlium macrumors regular

reasonable ... yes. it seems probable that Apple would include many of the features of the 17" (minus the airport card), and keep its price around $2,800.

i could have said that a month ago.

lately, Macosrumors.com simply plays the odds, and is ususally completely wrong with time-frames and announcements, unless they play it safe. i can remember a time when i would anticipate thier postings, but i can't remember the last time they were correct.

3. yzedf thread starter macrumors 65816

yzedf

morlium,

thanks. i am relatively new to the watching of rumors, and i am still trying to figure out who is who. it appears that this site, and thinksecret.com are the only 2 reliable sources of rumor information.

thank you for the insight.

:D