Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pwhitehead

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 19, 2011
new jersey
Just a general question about vbulletin. I purchased the $280 full vb cms suite and i'm still learning how to do a few things. One thing i would love to find out is; how do you take a thread and display it on the home page as use, is this cms? I basically want to designate a certain thread as home page news and let the forum be a separate entity on its own.

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
Just a general question about vbulletin. I purchased the $280 full vb cms suite and i'm still learning how to do a few things. One thing i would love to find out is; how do you take a thread and display it on the home page as use, is this cms? I basically want to designate a certain thread as home page news and let the forum be a separate entity on its own.

Our front page is running on a custom wordpress install which integrates with vB. What you are looking for may be possible with vB, but you'll have to ask on vbulletin.com

arn

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.