Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

For this week's giveaway, we've teamed up with The Intrepid Bag Co to give away one of the company's Zinnia Convertible Leather iPad Pro Bags. The Zinnia is a convertible bag that can transition quickly between a backpack and a crossbody bag.

zinnia-800x534.jpg

Made from mahogany leather and lined with wool fabric, the Zinnia converts with a quick grab and pull on the straps, which are made from padded leather for comfort. The Zinnia features a design that's wider at the bottom, giving it the stability to stand up on its own.

zinnia2-800x534.jpg

Inside the Zinnia, there's a padded laptop pocket that's large enough to hold an iPad Pro or a 13-inch laptop, such as a Retina MacBook Pro. There's also two expanding water bottle pockets at the sides, two quick access back pockets, and a front pocket that closes magnetically.

zinnia3-800x534.jpg

The Zinnia Convertible Leather iPad Pro Bag can be purchased from Intrepid Bag Co for $349, but one lucky MacRumors reader will be able to get one for free through our giveaway. To enter to win, use the Rafflecopter widget below and enter an email address. Email addresses will be used solely for contact purposes to reach the winner and send the prize.

You can earn additional entries by subscribing to our weekly newsletter, subscribing to our YouTube channel, following us on Twitter, or visiting the MacRumors Facebook page. Due to the complexities of international laws regarding giveaways, only U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older are eligible to enter.

The contest will run from today (November 26) at 10:00 p.m. Pacific Time through 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time on December 4. The winner will be chosen randomly on December 4 and will be contacted by email. The winner has 48 hours to respond and provide a shipping address before a new winner is chosen. The prize will be shipped to the winner for free.

Intrepid Bag Co is also offering a Black Friday discount for MacRumors readers that will be available until December 2nd. To get a discount on any of the site's products, use the code WeLoveMacRumors10.

Article Link: MacRumors Giveaway: Win a Leather iPad Pro Bag From Intrepid Bag Co

Aston441

macrumors 68030
Sep 16, 2014

For this week's giveaway, we've teamed up with The Intrepid Bag Co to give away one of the company's Zinnia Convertible Leather iPad Pro Bags. The Zinnia is a convertible bag that can transition quickly between a backpack and a crossbody bag.

zinnia-800x534.jpg

Made from mahogany leather and lined with wool fabric, the Zinnia converts with a quick grab and pull on the straps, which are made from padded leather for comfort. The Zinnia features a design that's wider at the bottom, giving it the stability to stand up on its own.

zinnia2-800x534.jpg

Inside the Zinnia, there's a padded laptop pocket that's large enough to hold an iPad Pro or a 13-inch laptop, such as a Retina MacBook Pro. There's also two expanding water bottle pockets at the sides, two quick access back pockets, and a front pocket that closes magnetically.

zinnia3-800x534.jpg

The Zinnia Convertible Leather iPad Pro Bag can be purchased from Intrepid Bag Co for $349, but one lucky MacRumors reader will be able to get one for free through our giveaway. To enter to win, use the Rafflecopter widget below and enter an email address. Email addresses will be used solely for contact purposes to reach the winner and send the prize.

You can earn additional entries by subscribing to our weekly newsletter, subscribing to our YouTube channel, following us on Twitter, or visiting the MacRumors Facebook page. Due to the complexities of international laws regarding giveaways, only U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older are eligible to enter.

The contest will run from today (November 26) at 10:00 p.m. Pacific Time through 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time on December 4. The winner will be chosen randomly on December 4 and will be contacted by email. The winner has 48 hours to respond and provide a shipping address before a new winner is chosen. The prize will be shipped to the winner for free.

Intrepid Bag Co is also offering a Black Friday discount for MacRumors readers that will be available until December 2nd. To get a discount on any of the site's products, use the code WeLoveMacRumors10.

Article Link: MacRumors Giveaway: Win a Leather iPad Pro Bag From Intrepid Bag Co
I almost bought this outright from the website, but then realized it didn't have a plain buckle in front, but instead has one of those hidden pop clasps, which will eventually fail.

Maybe they'll redesign and offer a version without that.

Also the hipster vibe with that whole website makes me wretch.

Reactions: keysofanxiety

doctor-don

macrumors 68000
Dec 26, 2008
Georgia USA
I almost bought this outright from the website, but then realized it didn't have a plain buckle in front, but instead has one of those hidden pop clasps, which will eventually fail.

Who wants a buckle to close this flap?

Prof.

macrumors 603
Aug 17, 2007
Chicagoland
I bought their Wayfarer bag during their Kickstarter campaign, it should arrive early-to-mid December. I can't wait! The quality and construction of their products far surpasses many luxury brand leather goods.

TechZeke

macrumors 68020
Jul 29, 2012
Dallas, TX
I'd like to see giveaways with Waterfield stuff. Their stuff feels comfortable and work as good as they look. They are also practically indestructible.

Reactions: SFbags

pustota

macrumors newbie
Jul 16, 2015

I don't understand why it has to fail? Isn't there a magnetic buckle? Really hard to say based on pics..

Swordylove

macrumors 6502a
Apr 23, 2012
Maybe it's just me, but I ain't gonna let my iPad Pro (as if I have one) anywhere near that. If I got one, I'd just sell it.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.