1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Macrumors logo!

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by Jarson, Mar 9, 2012.

1. macrumors regular

Jarson

I use Macrumors for so long time and I JUST realized there is a question mark as a one side of apple! For god sake, I just thought it was weird drawn apple!

Please, tell me if anyone had the same!

2. macrumors 603

TwinCities Dan

No, it's always been there and is fairly obvious. Glad you are excited about though! :p

3. macrumors 68030

Darth.Titan

4. macrumors 604

wordoflife

I never noticed it until someone pointed it out to me.

5. macrumors P6

dukebound85

same

6. macrumors 68020

Firestar

I noticed it by myself (I think) and felt very stupid soon afterward.

7. macrumors demi-god

Shrink

Now you know how I feel all the time.:p

I hadn't noticed the question mark until someone pointed it out about a year ago.

And I'm a highly trained, professional observer!!:rolleyes: :p ;)

8. macrumors 68040

tobefirst

You work in construction? (;

9. macrumors demi-god

I didn't notice the question mark in the logo until a couple months after I became a member.

10. BreakGuy, Mar 9, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2012

macrumors 6502a

BreakGuy

Don't tell me I the only one who noticed the question mark in the logo when they first visited?

11. macrumors 601

cambookpro

I didn't notice it until a couple of months in, and now I can't not see it!
    I think it's a bit like the FedEx logo - once you know what you're looking for, it's impossible not to see it.

12. macrumors 6502

Oldest to Newest.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. macrumors 603

TwinCities Dan

OMG, there is a cowboy hat in the Arby's logo!?! :eek: :p

arbys.jpg

14. macrumors 6502a

JUiCEJamie

This thread gave me the exact same feeling :p

15. macrumors 601

Schtumple

Noticed it immediately (not to brag) and stuck around on this site because it's so well designed, figured if that much effort was put into such a small little thing, this must be a good site :)

16. Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

17. macrumors 6502

TheGdog

WOW, I just noticed that. lol That being said, I never really paid that much attention to it.

18. macrumors 6502

I never realized that. I guess I just thought it was a weirdly shaped apple. Good eye you have there.

19. macrumors regular

For a few months after I found this site, I actually thought it was some sort of really weirdly stylized anthro thing. The dot was the nose and the pips were the eyes. Whenever I look at it now, my sight wavers weirdly between seeing the MacCreature and the apple with the question mark. It makes my brain hurt so I try to avoid it now. XD

20. macrumors 6502a

Apple Key

I noticed it the first time I saw it many years ago. But then again I am a visual person.

By contrast I think some logos are a lot more difficult to figure out like the FedEx logo. Not many people know about the arrow. When it was pointed out to me, I felt pretty stupid for not noticing it.

21. macrumors 6502a

TheGenerous

you're right, I can see it!

22. Contributor

Scepticalscribe

Yes. I am in the same position - I had never noticed it until just now, when I read your post and then the entire thread.

BTW, I don't understand why some twit (cloaked by the anonymity of the internet) saw fit to downvote your post, so I took the liberty of altering that. Besides, your post a is perfectly reasonable observation to make.

Same here; which, in my case, is just now. You learn (or try to) learn something new each day.

23. Moderator

balamw

Staff Member