Macrumors mug

Discussion in 'Community' started by mcrain, Jun 18, 2002.

1. mcrain macrumors 68000

mcrain

I plunked down $30 bucks or whatever to support this website. In exchange for my support, I was sent a Macrumors mug.

I wanted to let you all know that if you were considering supporting this site, but couldn't justify it or didn't want a crappy mug, I have recieve my mug, and it really is very nice.

It has a nice size (a little larger than a standard small mug), it is hefty and has a nice weight. The logo and words are clean and crisp, and oh, the handle. I love the handle. It is the perfect size.

I figured I'd throw the mug away when I got it, but man, this really is a nice mug.

That's my 2 cents.

2. McFreggle macrumors 6502

McFreggle

Re: Macrumors mug

I want to! I want to! But I don't have a credit card.
    And by the way, do they ship in Europe? Hmmm I guess so since britboy is a Demi-God.

That's a cheap mug all right.

k.

3. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

It really is a nice mug, I use it every day. The 16oz. size is quite nice, more than a standard coffee cup size. In every respect an excellent choice by arn.:D

4. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

The mug is actually a great mug...nice & BIG for which to drink larger amounts of coffee!!! :D

I actually haven't used mine yet though, as I have a Starbuck's tumbler I bring around with me since I usually have my java on the go...

but the mug is still nice looking on display...he he he ;)

5. britboy macrumors 68030

britboy

Re: Re: Macrumors mug

Am i really the only european demi-god? Hmmmm, something has to be done ;)

Shipping to europe is just $7 btw.

6. iGav macrumors G3

I don't like coffee.... :( it makes me very very ill......:( I can't throw a frisbee..... I hate clocks (as I'm always late and hate to be reminded).......... so.... as soon as I receive my first credit card.... (I applied at the weekend) I'll be either getting the frosted mug..... or the stainless mug..... and make up the rest to attain that demi-god status and all the assorted goodies that go with it.......

So if all you demi's have been somewhat liberal with the truth regarding the antics of the private forum.......... come clean now...... :p :p :p

7. britboy macrumors 68030

britboy

If i was american, i'd plead the 5th (or was it the 7th? ;)) amendment. :D

8. mcrain thread starter macrumors 68000

mcrain

If I was BTTM, I'd plead the 2nd. :)

9. 3rdpath macrumors 68000

3rdpath

2nd star on the right and straight till morning
    i love the mug

i use mine just about everyday...three mug-fulls and i'm off to the races.

a few weeks ago my daughter( 20 months) kept signing "apple" while were in the living room. i couldn't figure it out since we weren't eating apples and there weren't any in the room....until she pointed at my mug. pretty cool. now its part of our morning conversation.

:)

10. mischief macrumors 68030

mischief

I prefer the 1st over the 5th.

It's much more fun to confuse the issue than to avoid it. Besides..... pleading the 5th is a bit like admission of guilt only worse: you leave it up to their imgination. Pleading the 5th violates the 5th to some degree....... It's like a State trooper asking you if there's any reason they shouldn't search your car.

As to what goes on in the PF...... I think you'd rather not know. Besides, all the good stuff happens out here... (well, except for "Winky" ;) )

Anyone for tennis?:rolleyes:

11. Backtothemac macrumors 601

Backtothemac

he.he. You know me all too well.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Had to put it up there.