MacRumors Podcast

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by thebiggoose, Dec 26, 2006.

1. thebiggoose macrumors 6502

thebiggoose

I don't know what forum in which to put this but...I was wondering if anyone was interested in starting a MacRumors Podcast? I don't know any details right now...but I'm open to suggestions! What do you guys think?

2. vniow macrumors G4

Don't you think that would compete too much with the magazine?

3. thebiggoose thread starter macrumors 6502

thebiggoose

I don't think you were serious, but there was no winky face. If you are serious...wow. They are 2 completely different areas, theres no competition, even if there was a magazine, which there isn't and probably never will be. Anyone else have any ideas or comments?

4. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

i'm still waiting to hit the subscribe button on "iGarys rant podcast"

5. thebiggoose thread starter macrumors 6502

thebiggoose

well if iGary's interested he can be involved. and because i respect him so much he can rant whenever and however long he wants!

6. thebiggoose thread starter macrumors 6502

thebiggoose

Is anyone interested? Please guys, I'd like to do this! I'll produce it if noone else would like to. I just need people to talk, people to help with content, and someone who can host it.

7. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

i don't see much of a point to one.

things get updated pretty fast around here with all the rumors and what not.
    plus you couldn't have one fully sanctioned by MacRumors unless Arn gave the O.K. on it.

while it would be a cute little thing. i don't think its worth the time and effort honestly.