Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spicyapple

macrumors 68000
Jul 20, 2006
Yay! Spam our way towards 4 million. I'm out. :)

Congrats to MacRumours, admins, mods, and spammy users who made this site awesome!

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
Now you tell me. :rolleyes:

Hey...nowhere on the payment page did it say you'd get an avatar. I'm sure you'll find enough to make it feel worth it...the knowledge that you're helping support this wonderful community should be enough reward as it is, but you get some other stuff to go along with it, too. :cool: :D

IEatApples

macrumors 6502a
Jan 26, 2004
Northern Hemisphere (Norway)
Hey...nowhere on the payment page did it say you'd get an avatar. I'm sure you'll find enough to make it feel worth it...the knowledge that you're helping support this wonderful community should be enough reward as it is, but you get some other stuff to go along with it, too. :cool: :D
No worries. ;)
I do feel great about supporting this community.
The first thing I do in the morning is to check out what's new on MacRumors.

I LOVE MACRUMORS! :)

AppleIntelRock

macrumors 65816
Aug 14, 2006
Good stuff, nice to hear, hopefully this means more and more "switchers" :D

(unless you're coming from a virus stand point)

sushi

Moderator emeritus
Jul 19, 2002
キャンプスワ&#
Congrats WC! :D

I notice that there are 6 negative voters. How can someone vote negative? Hmmm.... Maybe because they weren't the 3 millionth poster?

monke

macrumors 65816
May 30, 2005
Maybe they are 'Thinking Different' :p

But really, why vote negative for this?

LimeiBook86

macrumors G3
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
Congrats MacRumors! I'm happy to see that the community continues to grow. Too bad I didn't finish my little Apple Ad spoof in time but...there's always time to post it later, or next year! :p Hehe :D

Thanks to all the moderators, gods, and staff etc for keeping this place safe and fun :) You guys rock! :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.