MacRumors Shop

Discussion in 'Site News' started by arn, Jun 21, 2003.

1. arn macrumors god

arn

Staff Member

New site section: MacRumors Shop

And new associated forum: Mac Shop - Items of Interest

This is not a traditional shop or store. Instead, it provides sponsored links to various venders as well as items of interest (mac or not mac related).

The purpose is to provide regular readers another method to support the site. Supporting the linked sponsors helps support this site... but does not require a direct contribution.

Cost of items bought at various stores are the same to the reader. So, there is no disadvantage in purchasing items via the Shop.

In other news... the Frosted Contributor's Mug is out of stock and may not be returning.

Official (frontpage) announcement to follow....

2. Flowbee macrumors 68030

Flowbee

So how do we contribute without signing up for the annually renewing subscription?

3. arn thread starter macrumors god

arn

Staff Member

you can send a one time contribution to invoice@macrumors.com or use Amazon.

Alternatively - to support the site (but not get any special status) you can just buy stuff through the shop when you buy stuff in the future.

arn

4. pretentious macrumors regular

pretentious

Hey Arn is there anyway to contribute directly to MR w/o a credit card? I'd love to send some money to help but I'm held back by this. I would understand if not

I was also wondering if you are ever going to bring out some MacRumors t-shirts?

5. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

I believe you can create a paypal account with just checking account information--

pnw