Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mmmdreg

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 14, 2002
Sydney, Australia
How come our store does not follow the same layout of the MR site while SpyMac's new store does? And I think the store should have more stuff that we're likely to use, like more practical stuff like the mousepad...I mean, what sort of things do the general MR population want?

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
Re: MacRumors Store

Originally posted by mmmdreg
How come our store does not follow the same layout of the MR site while SpyMac's new store does? And I think the store should have more stuff that we're likely to use, like more practical stuff like the mousepad...I mean, what sort of things do the general MR population want?

There is a mousepad! :) but no iMac/Apple branded mousepads... they've partenred with a 3rd party... You can't use Apple products on any merchandise unless Apple gives permission/licensing. Presumably, this 3rd party has such an agreement with Apple.

As for why it doesn't look the same... because I didn't go to the trouble of designing it as such.

arn

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Originally posted by Beej
spymac is selling iWalk mugs

I can't fricken beleive it! ROTFLMFAO!!!

That is damn funny. I remember when that pic was posted on their website - they didn't even have a forum then. I wonder if Jobs got one sent to him? I wouldn't be surprised if a few of them made it to Apple HQ.

now that was a weird double post, how does that happen???

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
Originally posted by Beej
spymac is selling iWalk mugs

I can't fricken beleive it! ROTFLMFAO!!!

oh man... :rolleyes: this I should buy...

if arn decides to sell these as well...I don't know if I'd buy one or not...he he he ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.