MacRumors War 3 Clan!

Discussion in 'Games' started by P-Worm, Jun 30, 2003.

1. P-Worm macrumors 68020

P-Worm

Warcraft 3 was updated by a patch today that supports clans. I say we make a MacRumors clan and show those PC weenies what's up.

We just need a chiefton. Does Arn play? Talk to me on iChat if you are interested. My handle is pworm420 through AIM.

I will also be hanging out in the battle.net channel 'MacRumors.' Come on by!

P-Worm

2. P-Worm thread starter macrumors 68020

P-Worm

Hmm, I kinda thought that people would be all over this. Guess not. You can still email me if there is anyone that is interested.

P-Worm

3. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

ah there will be some people. if this was a year ago i would have joined. i got tired of these games all together, ive played so many. ive learned in warcrft 3 if you cant build and army and win in the fist 10 minutes your not that good :)

iJon

4. couch potato macrumors regular

oh me. ill be in the macrumor clan:) i dont have Warcraft 3 tho....i have starcraft...ill play any game with the clan that i have :)

5. smurphur macrumors member

i'll join your clan, but don't have a mac to play on if that is a requirement

6. iAmAzN macrumors 6502

7. Macmaniac macrumors 68040

Macmaniac

I'm all for a war3 clan for Macrumors, I do play alot but my slow iMac does not help. I will Dl the patch and we can set the clan up it will be cool!
    There are other guys who would join the clan just give them some time to appear. Besides everyone is going to go to the Frozen Throne today. So everyone upg to TFT and we can get the clan going!

8. P-Worm thread starter macrumors 68020

P-Worm

Yeah, we are deffinately going to get the expansion going. I just don't want to exclude anyone. Well, it looks like we may be able to get this underway. I'm getting the expansion soon and I will see you in channel MacRumors.

P-Worm

9. MrMacMan macrumors 604

MrMacMan

I'm in...

Killerzerg(mAc) -- SC/BW
    MrMacMan -- War III

Mostly MrMacMan on the other games as well.

10. iAmAzN macrumors 6502

for war3 my accoutn name is iAmAzN..

i'm not the best player around but i can have a pretty few good moments!