MacSkinz: Customize your mac

Discussion in 'MacBytes.com News Discussion' started by MacBytes, Oct 10, 2003.

1. macrumors bot

2. macrumors P6

wdlove

Personally I think that the Mac is beautiful just the way that it comes out of the box. I am interested in the keyboard skins.

3. macrumors regular

I just orderd two (one clear, one the british flag) after seeing them in a magazine review. I hope they work as well as the macformat said they would, My iBook is starting to look quite crapy under bight light because of all the scratches.

BTW im getting the britishflag because although i live in australia they dont have an australian flag, and the australian flag looks nowhere near as kool

4. macrumors 601

cb911

yeah, MacSkinz look cool... if only they had them for the bottom half of iBooks & PowerBooks, then you could just slide it all over the place!!

i just hope they get skinz for the new 15" PB done soon... i would really like one of them.

and iPod skinz coming soon as well... should be nice. then i can have everything custom airbrushed!! yay!! :D

5. macrumors 65816

yamabushi

Problem with a custom job is that it's best to keep the paint on the inside. You either have to keep the paint in a single layer or have them do the artwork on a clear piece of acetate and tape it together.