macTV is back!

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by amacgenius, Dec 13, 2006.

1. amacgenius macrumors 68000

amacgenius

If you'll all remember the macTV pod/videocast suddenly disappeared recently off the face of the planet without warning or reason and out of pure boredom I just put in the watchmactv.com URL which redirected me to mactv.uneasysilence.com and they launched at midnight today (Dec 13).

Discuss.

2. thedude110 macrumors 68020

thedude110

3. gkarris macrumors 604

gkarris

I've always wanted one...

And I remember the chance to buy one at Best Buy. Now they go for lots of money as they are rare...

Easy to re-release. Just make an iMac with a black case and include a video input card....

4. apfhex macrumors 68030

apfhex

Cool. Dunno why they were down for so long, but it's a nice resource. Their new website seems worse, though. I liked the clarity of the previous one. This new design is just kinda boring and looks like any other. Also, it scrolls very slowly on my *Mac Pro*.

5. dpaanlka macrumors 601

dpaanlka

What exactly is macTV. It just looks like recent Apple commercials, and macTV promo slides?

6. MisterMe macrumors G4

MisterMe

It is certainly not an Apple site. I don't see what the excitement is about.

7. Jay42 macrumors 65816

Jay42

Haha, the site has to be owned by Apple Computer to be exciting? Well, I'll tell you right now, the only "Apple" site is Apple.com; if they put up something else, I'm sure everyone will hear about it.