Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

3bs

macrumors 603
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
I think it would be wise for MacRumors to extend this deal since many folks(including myself) have purchased new Macs in the recent days since the Keynote and we won't be receiving them until AT LEAST next week. I'm sure they'll see a surge in bundle sales next week.

So you can't buy the bundle now and install it later?

CalfCanuck

macrumors 6502a
Nov 17, 2003
So you can't buy the bundle now and install it later?
FAQ's are your friend:
http://www.mupromo.com/bundle/bundlefaq

If I buy the bundle now, can I download it later after I get a new Mac?

Yes! All of your purchases from MacUpdate will be stored in your account and can be accessed at any time from your MacUpdate Purchase History. Your receipt will contain all of your serial numbers as well as any special instructions on how to download the applications.

3bs

macrumors 603
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
FAQ's are your friend:
http://www.mupromo.com/bundle/bundlefaq

If I buy the bundle now, can I download it later after I get a new Mac?

Yes! All of your purchases from MacUpdate will be stored in your account and can be accessed at any time from your MacUpdate Purchase History. Your receipt will contain all of your serial numbers as well as any special instructions on how to download the applications.

Thank you.

Nightarchaon

macrumors 65816
Sep 1, 2010
Bugger, missed this, and i want Parallels, but not enough to pay more than £30 for it, guess ill keep bootcamp rebooting until another offer comes up.

npro1464

macrumors member
Mar 15, 2011
I'm considering buying Parallels for my MBA, should I go with this bundle that gives you Parallels 7 or get Parallels 8? Also, should I go with Windows 7 or 8? I really want it for Excel and also to use with my Galaxy S3, since Mountain Lion hates Android phones. Trying to go as cheap as I can.

macupdate-misha

macrumors newbie
Jun 7, 2012
I'm considering buying Parallels for my MBA, should I go with this bundle that gives you Parallels 7 or get Parallels 8? Also, should I go with Windows 7 or 8? I really want it for Excel and also to use with my Galaxy S3, since Mountain Lion hates Android phones. Trying to go as cheap as I can.

The current MacUpdate bundle at deals.macupdate.com includes Parallels 8. This thread is from last year (when our bundle had Parallels 7).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.